24/7 Ramp Detours Begin Feb. 18
at I-295/NJ29 Interchange in New Jersey
Starting Monday, Feb. 18, portions of the I-295/NJ Route 29 interchange (Exit 76) on the New Jersey side of the Scudder Falls Bridge, will be closed to traffic 24/7 for 18 consecutive weeks.
To Erini Restaurant:
• 295 North
• Exit 75
• Left at the light at Bear Tavern Road
• 1/10 mile, Left at the light on Scenic Drive
• 1.3 miles, Right on Route 29
• 3/10 mile, Erini Restaurant is on the Right.
• Access to Route 29 SB from I-295 NB (last exit in NJ) – Detour: Proceed across the Scudder Falls Bridge for a U-turn at the Taylorsville Road interchange (Exit 10) in Pennsylvania, taking I-295 SB across the bridge for connection with Route 29 SB via the first New Jersey exit ramp and the downstream roundabout.
• Access to Route 29 NB from I-295 EB/SB (first NJ exit after crossing the Scudder Falls Bridge from Pennsylvania) – Detour: Continue along I-295 SB to Exit 73A (Scotch Road North), use the exit’s loop ramps to make a U-turn onto I-295 NB for return to the Route 29 interchange (Exit 76) and the ramp to Route 29 NB.
• Access from Route 29 NB/SB to I-295 NB/WB and the Scudder Falls Bridge into Pennsylvania – Detour: Proceed into the downstream roundabout and use the ramp for I-295 SB, proceed to Exit 73A (Scotch Road North), use the exit’s loop ramps to make a U-turn onto I-295 NB and travel across the bridge to I-295 WB in Pennsylvania
Easily accessible from the NJ State Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway, nearby Interstate 295 and Route 29, Erini Restaurant, with its Mediterranean infused American cuisine, has fast become more than one of the best Greek restaurants in Mercer County NJ. No matter which direction you are coming from, it's never too difficult to find your way to Erini, one of the best Mercer County NJ Greek restaurants.
Our large parking area is capable of holding more than 50 automobiles, more than enough space to accommodate all our guests. So come on down to Erini Restaurant and experience one of the best Greek restaurants in Mercer County.
We are easy to find and convenient to get to, so come experience Erini Restaurant today and you'll experience one of the best Mercer County New Jersey Greek restaurants in the area.